Author's Spotlight: Jessica
Jessica Miller is a professional author of many tobacco articles, trained seminars from New York to London contributing to the success of this area in the U.S. At present writes about everything that is interesting especially about tobacco related subjects, cigarettes smoke shop and cigarette effects.
Posts by Jessica:
- Japan Tobacco International Worried About Lower Priced Local Cigarette Brands, May 10, 2013 in tobacco products
- Reynolds Key Brands Led to 9.3% Boost in 1Q, May 3, 2013 in Tobacco Company
- Philip Morris International to Acquire 33% of Spanish Tobacco Crop, April 26, 2013 in Marlboro
- Marlboro Maker to Pay an Earning Package Valued $10.3, April 19, 2013 in Tobacco Company
- West Virginia to Boost Cigarette Taxes by $1, April 11, 2013 in Cigarette Tax